Saturday, January 7, 2012

SHINE 8- Photography

The Photography Showcase was a fun one- we were able to introduce ourselves (or "slate") and say "Something everyone should know about me is...."  While we were speaking, they put two of our pictures from the photo shoot up on the big screens behind us.  This way agents could see how we photographed versus how we looked in real life.  It was a hoot!
Tag stole the show by saying that he was going to take "all those alligators out in the lobby home with him"!  Ha.  We stayed at the Gaylord Palms Hotel and they had a huge exhibit with alligators and wildlife- we had to go visit the animals each night!


Bethie was so cute- she said that each night when her Daddy tucked her into bed, he stole a little sugar and honey....

"from right here!"  Cute dimple-girl...

Faith Anna showed that she wasn't just cute- but also an athlete....

"With 3 seconds left in the game, I want the ball!"

Logan told the audience that he "is learning how to SCUBA dive!"

Luke made all the ladies swoon in the audience when he said, "I'm a dad, a pilot, and a doctor...."

But then his cute wife walked out on stage and they all knew he was taken. :)  I shared that "I'm a runner, a yogi, and I can chunk a frisbee farther than most guys!"

No comments: