Improv was a blast! We had to audition during AMTC training to see if we would be able to perform this showcase. Luke and I both did group and individual improv. Definitely one of the most challenging showcases of all, but so much fun! They give you a topic once you are out on the stage in front of everyone- and you have to immediately start talking about it, singing a jingle, singing a song, or doing a commercial for it....for the next 20 seconds. You really have to be able to think quickly on your feet!
Shan during group improv....
Shan's individual improv
Luke's individual improv
Luke's group improv
Luke and I also participated in the TV Presenter Showcase. This one was a lot of fun- challenged your reading skills and ability to focus on one point in the text so it didn't look like your eyes were moving! I loved this one....

No comments:
Post a Comment