Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Beth's Egyptian Festival

Beth's 1st grade Egyptian Festival was this morning!  She glimmered on stage as Cleopatra.  All the kids did such a good job singing and presenting their projects.  Beth did a presentation on Sacred Felines.  I know....but Beth is such a cat-lover.  So I set aside my negative disposition for the animals (sorry Boo!), and helped her do some research.  (Yes, it was still very hard for me.)  She did a lovely job, and spoke with such ease and confidence!  I can really tell that all of our training through AMTC has significantly increased each child's ability to memorize and perform at an exceptional level.  So thankful and blessed for that.  Proud of you, Bethie!

Shiny Cleopatra

Beth's 1st grade class

Pharaoh, Pharaoh!
Air guitar...


Friends....Ana Elise and Charlotte

Gran and Grandad came to watch you...
So did Granny Boo!

Keira and Beth


It's the mummy game!  Beth got all wrapped up...




Beth's turn to wrap up Ana Elise.  Fun stuff.  We had a blast celebrating with you today!  I love you.

No comments: