HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, LUKE! Can you believe we've been married for 16 years, have 4 awesome kids, one sweet chocolate lab, some better days, some worse days....but we are still so in love?! That's the Lord, for you. His never-ending mercy and grace. I am so thankful for you, babe. You are my rock, you make me laugh, you remind me that life is short and I should be silly. You are a great dad to our kids, so much fun to be around. I love to watch your relationship with Christ deepen each year. I can tell you are more in love with our Savior now than ever before. And you are so talented at so many things! I love to watch you excel at all the gifts God has given you. Thanks for loving me so well for so long, especially in spite of my major shortcomings. I can do anything as long as you are by my side. I am so thankful that God chose you for me, and me for you. We are in this together. On the same team. Forever Gator. Yep, forever.

No comments:
Post a Comment