My eldest child is 11 today. How can that be? I remember so well when he was born. 5 days late....all 9 lbs and 4 oz of him! And now he is a 5 ft tall, 90 lb, pre-teen who wears a bigger shoe than me! I love his laid-back, "chilled" outlook on life. He is a lot of fun to be with! But I love his tender heart most of all. He really cares for others, is so respectful to adults, loves his brother and sisters, and has a heart that follows God. Now don't get me wrong- he's still a typical 11 year-old boy that needs lots of redirection and motivation (!), but he is head and shoulders above most kids his age. I am so thankful God put Logan in our family...and that the other 3 have such an awesome big brother to look up to. We love you, Logan!
 |
| Camping out at our land on Logan's birthday |
 |
| Cute glasses, Beth! |
 |
| What a crew! |
 |
| Tag the Builder....watch out! |
 |
| Birthday cinnamon rolls! |
 |
| Happy 11th, Logan. You are one awesome young man! |
No comments:
Post a Comment