How can it be that my sweet, baby girl with the BIG dimple has been in our lives SEVEN years? I have no idea. Truly- the days are long, but the years are short.
We celebrated with a fun pool party for our little blondie- with two of her friends, Nora and Olivia, and all of our family. It was a fun, relaxing evening spent celebrating the joy this girl has brought into our hearts. Of course we had a pink cake....love that she still loves pink and princesses. (Although she doesn't shout it from the mountaintops anymore.)
Love you, Bethie. Thank you for being the sweet, fun girl that you are. You are so easy-going and helpful....always with a smile on your face! You are Tag's "sissie" and best buddy, Faith Anna's best girlfriend and singing partner, and Logan's little buddy. We can't imagine life without you in it. You remind me of God's sweet grace and second chances all the time. I love how cool and loving you are under pressure- I want to be more like that! You teach me so much, Beth. And I love your hugs and playing with your hair. Happy Birthday, Beautiful....inside and out!
Love you, Bethie. Thank you for being the sweet, fun girl that you are. You are so easy-going and helpful....always with a smile on your face! You are Tag's "sissie" and best buddy, Faith Anna's best girlfriend and singing partner, and Logan's little buddy. We can't imagine life without you in it. You remind me of God's sweet grace and second chances all the time. I love how cool and loving you are under pressure- I want to be more like that! You teach me so much, Beth. And I love your hugs and playing with your hair. Happy Birthday, Beautiful....inside and out!
Birthday princess
Our sweet friends, Jin and Sang, and Jin's mom were able to make it! They still hadn't had baby Julia....any day now! My mom loved visiting with Jin's mom.
My dad and Luke
Leonard and Liz
Peter and Logan
Tag in the pool....
...flying!
Nora and Beth
Faith Anna made this for Beth. Sweet, huh?
1-2-3 Jump!
Our sweet friends, the Eoffs. Whitney, Stephen, Marshall, and Bauer
Bauer
Marshall
Time for cake
Happy Birthday to you....
May all her wishes come true...
Sweet cousin Caroline
I love this picture of Nora and Beth...
Tag got real dressed up for the party after swimming...
Marshall's trying to figure out what exactly Tag is. We all were, actually.
It's something like a Tony Romo Puppy wearing Buzz glasses and throwing a boomerang. Creative, huh?
Macey-Lou-Who came to visit that night. I love that girl.
Goofin' with Papa B and Nana
Can't wait to see what surprises the Lord brings this next year for Beth! Happy Birthday, sweet girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment