Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fall Fun!

Logan really enjoyed playing his first season of tackle football this fall. He played on the Mustangs team....and here on the home gameroom team with Tag. :)


Then Tag had his turn wearing Logan's pads and helmet. There's something about all that gear that sure fires up a boy!


Bathing beauties. This is a common, almost nightly, sight in our bathtub. Cutie girls.


I had really been wanting to capture Tag's "morning hair"....so one morning, I just grabbed my camera and went for it. Isn't he cute??


Love that boy. Morning hair, big dimples, belly poking out, batman muscles in effect. What more could you want?

My bigs walked downstairs in all this garb the other day. They had been rehearsing a skit and got all dressed up to perform it for me. I love the silliness! It's so much fun.

Happy Fall!

1 comment:

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

Are you blogging on your trip?? Love the updates...and the crazy hair and costumes:)