Here is our sweet niece Claire Autumn at 5 months old. Isn't she just the cutest? She loves to ride around in her sling and entertain everyone with her sweet smiles and laughs!


Matthew carrying Claire.... and Claire doting on her mama. I actually snapped this pic at Jes and Matthew's house during Jen and CJs going away party. My sister Jennifer and her family recently moved to Illinois and we miss them already! The party was hopping, and Jen and CJ were always on the move, so I actually didn't get many more pics!
My aunt "Tag" at the party loving on our little Tag.
Random photo of the girls playing the piano. You should see them sitting there creating quite the elaborate concert! They pull all of my old piano books out and pretend to play them. I love watching them together!
1 comment:
Ok! That Claire is a little cutie!! What a doll:) Ok, maybe I am biased since she is MY little cutie! Thanks for loving my girl so much...
Post a Comment