Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cousins!

We had a recent visit with our 7 month old niece Claire....and she tried to show Tag how to crawl. Pretty hilarious! 
Playing with Uncle Matthew


Claire loved the girls' dolls. She crawled right over to Beth's princess....


She was fascinated with Faith Anna's "Julie doll" that Faith just got for her birthday from Granny Boo, Papa Dude and Nanny.


Hi Julie! It's me Claire....


Beth is all smiles...



So the next few pictures illustrate the hilarious interaction between Claire and Tag.  Claire is so dainty, mobile, and has this funny high-pitched squeal.  Basically, she is all-girl.  And Tag is just a big ol' boy, very calm, observant, and not near as mobile yet as his cousin.  So this is how it unfolded....please allow me to insert the commentary between the cousins.
C- "Oh this is so much fun!  Yah!  A playdate with my cousin Tag!"
T- "Um, what exactly are we doing?"

T- "Cool.  Look at this neat phone."
C- "Wow, that looks interesting.  I want it.  It's my toy anyway...."

C- "Oh yah!  That toy looks like fun!  Let me see if I can grab that one... Man, this guy is funny."
T- "What's going on here?"

T- "Whatever.  I'll just go back to looking at the cell phone..."
C- "Ooooo...he has my cell phone now!  I'll just sneak up behind him..."

C- "Gotcha, big boy!"
T- "Ahhh!  Help mom!  She has me...."

C- "I'm just having fun with you, Tag!  Tickle, tickle, tickle...."
T- "Stop it, Claire!  I mean it!  Someone help!"

T- "Whew!  That was a close one.  Now I'm better.  Oooooo....look at this cool cell phone!"
C- "Hee-hee!  That was funny.  Did you see me, mom?  Wasn't that funny?  Let's do it again!'


Tag and Faith Anna having fun.



Beth being silly with Claire.


Claire loving on her mama.


Tag and Caroline.  Isn't the little farm in the background sweet?  They played and played with it!  All of my kids have enjoyed that little farm.... Tag enjoys chewing on all of the animals.  :)  It's so much fun to have cousins close-by!

2 comments:

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

T-man...I can't wait for you to come back over and play with me! I loved crawling all over you! You are SO big and love-able! I can't wait to see you again soon!

Love, Claire

Kara said...

my favorite is the picture where tag is saying 'stop it! help me!'. his little furrowed brow and pouty lips are hilarious! and claire is just so darn cute!