Monday, December 31, 2007

Claire Autumn Green has arrived!

Jes went to the hospital to be induced on Monday, December 17th. Here are Matthew and Jes as they await baby Claire's arrival!



We all had a good time out in the waiting room...Brandon decided it was never too early to teach Peter and Austin all about the iPhone.




Luke and I were attempting to get a pic of the two of us for his mom's Christmas card. Ha! We realized we didn't have a pic of just the two of us since this summer in Bay View! Well, good reason to get a photo with my honey...



Natalie had the touch and put Tag right to sleep!




He slept through all of the festivities...bu that's ok cause he's so cute.




See what I mean? Total snuggly cuddly little man.




And here she is! Miss Claire Autumn Green weighing in at a whoppin 6 lbs 11 oz. She is a total cutie.



Mom and Claire








Jenn and her new niece




I wore a pink sweater in honor of the occasion...



We think she looks a lot like her Daddy...




Notice how the mom and all the sisters had to take their turn getting a photo with Claire? Here is Natalie getting some lovin' too. Guess it's a girl thing! :) Actually, I think all the guys were letting the ladies go first as they stayed out in the waiting room with the kids....


Tag's first time to meet his new cousin. Looks like he's giving her the "talk to the hand" sign early! Either that or he's saying, "No really Claire... I am older!" Ha...

We're so proud of you Jes and Matthew! And we love little Claire Autumn so much already...

3 comments:

Kara said...

i just got caught up on the last 3 posts. i love all the pictures from our visit, and i have to agree that Tag is a lovable, cuddly little guy! hope you all had a great christmas. wish we could have visited, but our time was booked (and we were all a little sick!)
hope to see you soon.

Kevin said...

Tell Ms. Claire "hi" for us and congrats to Matthew and Jess. We have been waiting to hear. She definitely has Matthew's face!!

Hope y'all have a Happy New Year.

Love y'all
--kevin

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

I love these...I actually haven't seen any pics from the waiting room! You are sweet to post them on your blog! I need to get some more on mine:)