Sunday, November 4, 2007

Handsome

Our baby boy will be three weeks old tomorrow! I can't believe it. We took this pic a few days ago after his first bath at home. Isn't he handsome? Look at that cute combed hair! We are all having so much fun with him. The kids are just eating him up...and they are such great helpers too! Luke and I are getting in lots of snuggle time with him...and are totally loving it. Tag is doing great! And we have even had a chance or two to hear his new fully-developed lungs...and believe us, they seem to be working extremely well. :)



I can't believe God has blessed us with four kids. This is just too much fun...

5 comments:

Kara said...

when i first glanced at this picture, he reminded me of Beth.
love his long, soft hair. it looks so handsome combed over!
hopefully we will be seeing yall in a couple weeks!

Terah said...

SO CUTE!!

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

So he can cry, huh?!? That is truly a blessing...he has come through a lot, and so have you guys! He is going to be the spitting image of you...maybe even be blessed with those big brown eyes of yours!! Can't wait to see...

Unknown said...

Awww, he is so handsome! I'm glad you are having fun...isn't it nice when the fourth baby is easy? I thanked God for THAT blessing many times!

stacy seago said...

he is so precious. He looks just like a Burton