Friday, February 24, 2012

Short Films...

We have been taking acting classes at AMTC on Thursday nights and having a blast!  One of the things they encourage us to do is audition for student short films.  So we've auditioned for several at UNT and one at SMU.  Just heard this week that Luke got the part of a Lieutenant in a UNT short film called Homefront.  So excited for him!

And we also heard that Luke, Beth, Tag and I all got parts in an SMU short film called Sons of Man.  I am so excited about this one because it is a faith-based film that was written and is being directed and produced by a gifted film student named Sara Nime.  She is so creative and has such vision!  I am one of the 4 lead characters in the film....Luke is my "love interest" (convenient, huh?) and Tag is my son (also works out nicely.)  Beth plays the younger sister to another lead character.  And Sara said that Logan and Faith Anna could be extras just for experience!  I am so excited about our first endeavor with film....and that the movie has such a good message.

Will update you more soon!

No comments: