Friday, May 28, 2010

Finn Brandon Green

My sister Jessica had a precious baby boy on May 3rd.... Finn Brandon Green. After a complicated C-section, and a longer stay in the hospital than they had expected, everyone is home now, resting, healthy, and thankful! We appreciate all of your prayers, calls, and emails concerning my sister. God is good!


Cute burrito boy!

Claire is already a good big sister...


Grandad lovin on Finn


Logan loved holding his new cousin


Joe and Auntie came to visit


Tag loves babies. I think he would have been a great big brother. Oh well, he'll just have to settle for being a big cousin. :)





Faith Anna meeting Finn


And Beth was last but not least. Can't you see the joy all over her face? She loved it!

He's a cutie-pie, alright. We can't wait to share life with our new nephew!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Tell Matthew and Jess congrats!! Little Finn looks like Matthew!

--kev

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

Loved having everyone there to meet Finn...and thanks to everyone of Shannon's friends who prayed for me while I was in the hospital. God was watching over my little family...love you girl!

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

Don't know why I never commented on this...but it meant a lot that you posted this. I never really did 'that' post on my blog...so I appreciate it on yours:)