Faith Anna had her 1st grade Egyptian Festival yesterday morning. It was just like Logan's festival that I blogged about in February, except a different time period. She has had so much fun learning about life back then. The biggest difference between hers and Logan's was that Faith Anna had been so excited about this, that she had her project done and memorized a month ago! (We were still practicing Logan's the night before at 10pm. Ha! Boys and girls are so different.) Faith Anna is just such a go-getter, very self-motivated, and eager to learn. She presented a project on Hieroglyphics with a 1-minute memorized presentation, along with several other memorized songs and passages. She told us the day before that her festival day was going to be "the best day of her whole life!" See what I mean about excitement? The whole class did a great job....and she looked so pretty dressed as an Egyptian princess. There were some other life lessons that she and I both learned from the experience....that which I might blog about later. But for now, enjoy the pics!

No comments:
Post a Comment