Sunday, September 20, 2009

Faith Anna is 7!

Faith Anna turned seven years old at the end of August! And what she wanted most was a heart-shaped locket to put her Daddy's picture in.  (Awwww!  I know....too cute.)

We celebrated at our house with, of course, birthday cinnamon rolls, and presents.  She had a really fun day!

Showing Bubba her new treasure.



Our friend, Jourdan, came by later that day to wish the girls happy birthdays.  We just love Miss Jourdan.

Silly girls...


We also celebrated at my parents house with Bran's family...

and Jessica's family...

and my mom and dad.  Faith Anna and Beth were truly loved on during the month of August!


I love my crazy, goofy, FABULOUS, 7 year old girl!  I can't believe you're growing up so fast, Faith Anna.  We are so thankful that God put you in our family....you bring such color and laughter into our household.  I love your servant's heart...you are truly happiest when you are serving or giving to others.  And I love your boldness and passion for Jesus....you are always singing and dancing about how you love him.  I love your goofiness...you make me belly laugh at least once a day.  And I love to watch your relationships with your brothers and sister...it is obvious that you adore them.  You have grown into such a beautiful young lady, both inside and out, with a heart of gold.  I love spending time with you Faith Anna....you make me a better person.  Happy 7th Birthday!

2 comments:

Kara said...

when i first met faith anna, she had this deep raspy voice that we LOVED. she has grown into such a beautiful little girl!
and that is PRECIOUS that she wanted a locket for her daddy's picture to go in. soak it up!

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

We had a great time!