Friday, March 27, 2009

Leaves Are Fun!

How crazy that its March and all the tiny leaf buds are just starting to come out and show their faces on all the tree branches....and I'm writing about the falling leaves back in December. :) Fall happens a few months late here in Texas....the leaves start changing more in November, and start falling off the trees and creating piles of fun for kids in December. So here we are....in shorts and short sleeves....playing in the leaves...in the middle of winter! Ha. Gotta love it!






In Revelation 21:5-6, Jesus says, "I am making everything new!  I am the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give drink without cost from the spring of the water of life."
I hope that the seasons remind you of Christ's promise that we get to start over again....year after year.  Life in Christ is not stagnant, but always moving....living....exciting.  As the spring season approaches and there is new life all around us, I hope you will drink deeply and freely from the water of life.  No cost!  Thank goodness, I wouldn't want to get that water bill.  :)

No comments: