Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Birthday golf...

My man had a birthday in November....and what do you think he wanted to do more than anything on his big day? You got it.... play a little golf. So we went out with his mom and Chris and had a great time. Almost got blown away by the crazy winds that day....but that's another story. :)

Chris, Boo, and Luke

I love this pic...the trees in the background were so pretty!



There's those trees again...

This course was called "The Cliffs"... can you tell why?  It was really beautiful.


I liked this iron fence around the lake....very rustic. :)



This is one of my fav pics of Luke.  He just looks like such a golfer.  Well....he is.


This was one of my favorite holes.  So pretty to look down on....



Beautiful day!  I love you so much, Luke.  You are my perfect mate...my best friend.  I am so thankful for you today!  

No comments: