Tag turned 11 months a few weeks ago....we can't believe it! It is amazing to think that this time last year, I was only a few days from delivering our little guy. It has been such a fun month with Tag. He has learned to crawl with lightning speed, pulls to stand on everything he can reach, puts everything in his mouth that he can get to before I do, cut two more bottom teeth for a total of 8 now!, loves to copy every sound and inflection we make, said his first word, "Bye-bye!" as he enthusiastically waves at all passers-by, loves to "give you five" when you extend an open hand to him, can emphatically shake his head "No!" when he doesn't want something, and loves to dance to any song with a good beat, but is particularly fond of "4 minutes" when Luke plays it from his phone. :)
Hope you had a great September...










1 comment:
I can't believe how big Tag is getting! Cute kid.
Post a Comment