Thursday, January 31, 2008

3 months old!

Tag is 3 months old....I can't believe it! The time has flown by. He is sleeping throught the night, smiling, laughing out loud, cooing and making all kinds of cute sounds. He is a little love and is extremely fun to snuggle. He weighs about 15 lbs and is growing like a weed. This little man has really made our household light up...


Logan can still make him smile and laugh bigger than anyone else...





I love this little grin...



And Miss Claire is one month old! She and her mama came to visit on the 15th and we celebrated her and Tag's "birthdays". She has changed so much in the last few weeks...such a cutie-pie.




Our kids finally got to hold Claire! They weren't allowed in the room when she was born...and then all of them were sick for a few weeks over Christmas break so I wouldn't let them touch her! :) Now all are well and very excited to love on their new cousin.










Beth was the most excited to hold Claire... and she did a great job! She loves babies... have I already mentioned that?




The cousins. Don't worry big boy.... she'll catch up soon!


Hope you all are staying warm this January! We love you...

3 comments:

stacy seago said...

I love seeing you and your sis! So sweet. My sister, Alison, actually had a little boy last March and it has been so special to share "cousin" love! I also love your walk down memory lane. HOw great is our God! HE matched you both perfectly!
You have such an aroma of Christ!
Stacy

Kevin said...

Thanks for sharing your family with us!! Love to see them all grow up. Can't wait for Katelin to get to meet you and your sweet kids.

--kevin

Kara said...

maybe one of these days i'll have the boys with you and jess, and we can all celebrate how wonderful the 15th is! haha