Monday, June 11, 2007

Thankful

Today is Tyler Sheets birthday. Just thinking about him and his family this morning. I know they all miss him so much. It makes me so thankful for my family...and makes me realize how completely blessed I am. We have the three greatest kiddos who are just so much fun to be with...and I'm married to the most wonderful man who I'm more in love with today than yesterday. I can't believe we've been on this journey for 11 years now! And it just keeps getting better and better. We're never promised another day...so I want to eat each one up and enjoy it thoroughly. Just like Tyler did. Here are some fun pics that I thought I'd share from this past April...


These first few are from a trip we took to the Arboretum over Easter weekend. It was a chilly but beautiful day. We had a total blast just all goofing off together!




Beth is taking time to smell the roses... and Faith Anna too!





Chillin with Daddy





And here are our three cute Easter bunnies on Easter morning.



Looks like Faith Anna is up to something, doesn't it. She's so funny!



We took the family to a fun Fairytale Tale Ball that benefitted the local Arts programs for Children. It was called "Deep in the Heart of the Fairytale Jungle". We had a great time together dancing, riding in a horse-drawn carriage, and dressing up. It was a fun evening!




Showing off their balloon animals


Our friends, Shawnee, Cole and Cammy Pittman



Faith Anna as a giraffe....and Beth too!

















Beth loved being out on the dance floor!


This last pic is of my sweetheart and I. Luke took me to New York for my birthday and we had the best time just being together and exploring this unbelievable city that stole our hearts! Such great memories...




1 comment:

Wendy said...

Have I mentioned that you two have the most adorable children on the planet? They are just too cute.
Hope your pregnancy is doing well. Feel free to check out my blog as well.
Have a fantastic week, Shannon!
Miss you. <><